Healthy sunflower seeds snack. No wonder sunflower seeds are touted to be an ideal keto-friendly snack! Eating them in fixed amounts can benefit your health in many ways. They may aid healthy weight loss and maintain hormonal balance in.
Sunflower seeds are a lower carbohydrate food and rich in vitamins, minerals and better-for-you fats. Since they're available year-round, they make a healthy snack and are great additions to salads and other simple dishes. Sunflower seeds are a good source of selenium and zinc, both of which are important for maintaining a healthy immune system. You can have Healthy sunflower seeds snack using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy sunflower seeds snack
- You need 200 gr of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 3 table spoon of honey.
- It’s 50 gr of dark chocolate.
- It’s 50 ml of double cream.
Sunflower seeds are great eaten by themselves as a tasty and nutritious snack, but they are also great for adding texture to some of your favourite recipes. Sunflower seeds are a tasty snack—but they also boast some health benefits, too. Sunflower seeds haven't been the focus of very many research studies. But they're rich in nutrients, healthy fats, fiber, protein and antioxidants like vitamin E and selenium.
Healthy sunflower seeds snack instructions
- First fry sunflower seeds on dry frying pan until the seeds come golden color.lets them to cool down. After you need blender, I use my NutriBullet one so you add your seeds there and blend for around 1min until come soft mixture after add honey and mix well all with the spoon..
- The mixture should be sticky, use your hands to make little balls, you can put your hand in the water to help you to make nice ball shapes!when all done put the balls in the freezer for 10min..
- At the same time let’s prepare our chocolate ganache. Warm up the cream but don’t let it to boil and after add there broken chocolate leave for few minutes and after mix well! Take out from the freezer our sunflower seeds balls and deep them in our ganache and after put them on baking paper and keep doing until all done!.
- You can decorate your balls with seeds or any dry fruits your like it! When all done put them in the fridge for one hour! So you have time to make nice cup of tea and please enjoy your tea with this very easy to make and very healthy balls🙂.
Sunflower seeds are harvested and dried, then made into a delicious, chewy snack. Sunflower seeds are an "excellent" source of vitamin E, magnesium and Like other popular seeds, sunflower seeds, while high in calories, provide a lot of plant protein, healthy fats, and fiber. First fry sunflower seeds on dry frying pan until the seeds come golden color. lets them to cool down. While sunflower seeds themselves are very healthy, oils made using sunflower seeds can be unfavorable because they do not hold up well to high-heat cooking. Sunflower seeds are the edible fruit of the sunflower plant and are a popular addition to both meals and snacks.