Aval puttu kids healthy snacks. Whether you need healthy snacks that are gluten free, low calorie, low sugar, high protein, vegan, or more, there's something on this list for you. Before you browse our snack ideas, did you know that you can also foster these healthy snack habits with your team at work? Caroo makes it easy to do.
Therefore, it can be eaten by the elderly and children to improve the health of the bones and teeth. The fiber contained in it will eliminate hunger for a long time. Poha sweet Puttu!!! poha is everyone's favorite. You can cook Aval puttu kids healthy snacks using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aval puttu kids healthy snacks
- It’s 1 cup of Aval.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp of Elaichi (Cardamom)powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 5 of Cashews.
- It’s 5 of Raisins.
Doing this in response to cooking things like daily dosa and idly would be very different. Kids will love to eat and even if it is good for the body. Protects against diseases such as anaemia. Looking for healthy snack ideas for kids?
Aval puttu kids healthy snacks instructions
- Grind the aval into a fine powder in mixie..
- Then in the powdered mixture add hot water little by little and stir it continuously and kept it aside..
- Take a pan in that add jaggery with little amount of water and starts heating..
- Once the Jaggery dissolves then add the aval mixture and add some elaichi powder..
- Stir it continuously and make it into puttu consistency. Add a TSP of ghee.
- Take a small pan in that add a tsp of ghee,cashews and raisins.then roast it..
- Then add the cashew and raisins to the aval puttu. Now the aval puttu is ready to serve..
- This is a quick recipe and it is very good for kids. Try it and taste this delicious recipe..
Browse our collection of easy, yummy, healthy kids snacks that taste great and pack plenty of nutrition. Kids want fun, great-tasting snacks, and you want to feed them something that's delicious but also healthy. We've got everyone covered with this collection. © Taste of Home Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Sweet potatoes are a nutritional powerhouse. They're chock-full of antioxidants that protect your heart, plus potassium blunts the effect of sodium, which can help lower your risk of stroke.