Healthy snack for munchings. There are plenty of healthy snacks ideas, if you are at home you can have them fresh or else you can pack them in your snack boxes. Panruti honey roasted cashews are the most healthy snack for most amount of munching. Little bit costly because of the quality of cashews but contains more.
We have got your back with these super healthy snacks. Whether you need healthy snacks that are gluten free, low calorie, low sugar, high protein, vegan, or more, there's something on this list for you. Enjoy a little Latin-Italian fusion by munching on crispy jicama sticks and bright basil. You can cook Healthy snack for munchings using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy snack for munchings
- It’s 250 gms of makhane(lotus seeds).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi can use less.
- Prepare 10 of _12 karri pattay.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Badam.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of pista.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kaju.
- You need 1 of _2tbsp seasme seeds (till).
- It’s 1/2 cup of or moreelon and sunflower seeds.
Jicama has a slightly sweet, starchy flavor that compliments the savory. Are you someone, who loves to have healthy snacks or munching all the time? Making your snack a healthy one is really a good idea. Even the nutritional studies show the benefits of having healthy snacks and advice to have them.
Healthy snack for munchings step by step
- Quality is not fixed use according to choices.
- Heat 1_1/2tbsp ghee and put all makhanay and keep on stirring cook them till crispy.Spoon chalaty rahen so evenly turns crisp..
- When all makhanay are crispy take them out in a big platter to cool.
- In same wok /karhai put more ghee all nuts, badam, pista, kaju and walnuts and roast them to crispy on low flame and take out..
- Add little ghee and roast all seeds and curry pattay, and haldi and little salt and mix well but on low flame till all well crispy, now add roasted nuts and mix than all makhanay mix till all coated with haldi.
- Keep on mixing on low flame till you see all are crispy curry patta also and haldi is cooked it takes few mins..
- Take out and cool.
- When cooled completely fill in a air tight container and enjoy when ever you like.
This video is all about healthy munching snack for all age groups. Except for pregnant women due to high fiber and may cause diarrhea. Well, this snack tells you how healthy and beneficial cheese can be when combined with the right items. Cottage cheese is known to be high in protein and good fats, making it an exceptionally healthy snack. The Super Easy Healthy School Snack List With Printable.