Healthy Mug Cake.
You can have Healthy Mug Cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mug Cake
- You need 1/4 cup of Powdered Oats (see recipe).
- You need 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jaggery powder (see recipe).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Curd (see recipe).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Berries.
- It’s 3 drops of Vanilla essence.
Healthy Mug Cake step by step
- First, sieve all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- In another bowl, mix oil, curd, jaggery, vanilla with a whisk till well combined..
- Now, combine dry ingredients into wet mixture with cut and fold method. Add milk as required for getting the right consistency. Gently stir in choco chips and berries..
- Now take teacups or paper tea cups and fill in the mixture. Top with more berries and choco chips..
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes with an interval of 30 seconds. Tip :Do not overcook the mug cakes..
- Take out and serve immediately with whipped cream/ chocolate sauce or ice cream and enjoy!.