Banana fritters. These Banana Fritters are a delicious way to use up your ripe bananas. Fried to golden perfection, they are full of flavor and perfect for any meal. This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full.
Pisang goreng, or banana fritters, are a favorite Malaysian teatime snack. Typically sold by street vendors, they are made with bananas that have been coated in batter and deep-fried until crispy and. Yummy fluffy banana fritters made in under an hour from start to finish. You can have Banana fritters using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana fritters
- Prepare of bananas.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of cornflour.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of powderd sugar.
- You need of til.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
AND the banana flavor in these fritters is ah-mazing. After sharing my mother's Savory French Toast, I think it is time for a little. Banana fritters are a delicious dessert that can be served up in a jiffy. Crisp on the outside while hot and soft on the inside, banana fritters taste like balls of moist fried banana bread and are great.
Banana fritters instructions
- Peal and make long slices of banana,not so thin or thick.
- Take a vessel add all purpose flour in it.
- Add cornflour,salt sugar powder til in it and mix well.
- Add water and make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Dip banana slice in batter and deep fry in hot oil.
- As fritter get fried to golden and crisp take out it from oil.
- Serve hot fritters with chilled icecreem of your choice.
These are a lovely crispy treat, serve warm as they are or with some syrup drizzled over or a blob of ice cream! Hi Guys, what do you do with overripe bananas? This recipe is vegetarian and uses very few ingredients. You'll have a quick snack for. Banana Fritter is a type of Filipino snack.