Really Healthy!! Rolled Hanpen.
You can have Really Healthy!! Rolled Hanpen using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Really Healthy!! Rolled Hanpen
- It’s 1 of Hanpen (large).
- It’s 10 cm of Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of plus Sugar.
- Prepare 2 slice of Easy melting cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of Panko.
Really Healthy!! Rolled Hanpen instructions
- Dry roast the panko in a pan until golden brown..
- Finely chop the leek, and combine with miso and sugar..
- Slice the hanpen in half horizontally to make 2 thin pieces. Put a slice of melting cheese on each piece of hanpen, and spread with the miso mixture. Lay 3 shiso leaves on each piece. (Leave 2-3 cm of the far side of the hanpen slices uncovered.).
- Roll each hanpen slice up closest to you, and secure each with 5 evenly spaced toothpicks. Slice in between the toothpicks. You'll end up with 10 rolls..
- Coat the rolls with flour, beaten egg, and dry roasted panko. Cover the exposed ends of the toothpicks with foil to prevent them from getting burned when baking..
- Bake the rolls in an oven. When the hanpen puffs up, they are done..
- Take the foil off the toothpicks and serve..
- Cross cut..