Healthy smoked haddock dinner. Cook smoked haddock in a range of comforting dishes. Put the pieces of fish onto a sheet of tin foil. Pour over a glug of oil, wine and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Just serve this with spinach and mash for a comforting meal. Second part of tutorial on how to make a healthy, easy dinner. Smoked haddock can be yellow in color (dyed) or not dyed depending on your preference. You can have Healthy smoked haddock dinner using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy smoked haddock dinner
- It’s 2 pieces of smoked haddock.
- You need 175 g of green beans.
- Prepare 10 of new potatoes.
- You need 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of White wine.
There are a few ways of. Fish is a healthy and tasty addition to any diet. Here is how you achieve it. Not only is smoked haddock such an easy, delicious fish to cook, but it's also pretty darn healthy so it's a gorgeous and filling option all throughout the year, but especially in the depths of winter!
Healthy smoked haddock dinner step by step
- Preheat your oven to approx 190. Put the pieces of fish onto a sheet of tin foil. Pour over a glug of oil, wine and a squeeze of lemon juice. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Chop your potatoes into even sized chunks and add to salted boiling water. They will probably need around 12 minutes (dependent on size.).
- Cut the ends off your beans and add them to the potatoes. They need 10 minutes..
- Five minutes before the fish is cooked, half your tomatoes and add them to the oven tray..
- Strain your beans and potatoes. Serve everything with a big wedge of lime..
Kids love it just as much as adults, it's inexpensive and as it is so flavorsome from the smoking process. Smoked haddock can be yellow in color (dyed) or not dyed depending on your preference. There are a few ways of. Fish is a healthy and tasty addition to any diet. One widely available fish is haddock, which can be bought fresh or smoked.