An Easy Recipe For Diets! Miso Shirataki Ramen.
You can have An Easy Recipe For Diets! Miso Shirataki Ramen using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of An Easy Recipe For Diets! Miso Shirataki Ramen
- It’s 150 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 200 grams of Vegetable (your choice of vegetables. I used a veggie pack).
- You need 2 of bags Shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of approx. 1/2 teaspoon Ginger (tubed is fine).
- It’s 1 of approx. 1/2 teaspoon Garlic (tubed is fine).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of ●Ra-yu.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Miso.
- You need 1 of approx. 1 tablespoon ●Doubanjiang.
- You need 600 ml of ○Hot water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ○Chinese Chicken stock powder.
An Easy Recipe For Diets! Miso Shirataki Ramen step by step
- In a pan with heated sesame oil, add minced the ginger, garlic, and meat. When the meat is browned half way through, add the vegetables and cook..
- After combining the ingredients marked ●, add them to the pan. Cut the shirataki noodles to desired lengths, add them along with the ingredients marked ○, and heat evenly..
- When the soup starts to simmer, it's done..