Easy and Healthy chocolate cake. My channel is all about cakes. With this channel, you will find many ideas about interesting food ideas, cake decorations and tutorials about how to make food. We believe that cooking at home is fun and easy to do!
Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl. Who doesn't love a chocolate cake? You can have Easy and Healthy chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy chocolate cake
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 50 grams of cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of white sugar.
- Prepare 45 grams of olive oil.
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of melted 70% dark chocolate.
This delicious treat is perfect for everything from a weekday dessert to a special occasion, and making your own is easy! You can start with a basic chocolate cake or try out some variations to suit your. Find healthy, delicious cake recipes including chocolate, lemon, pound and bundt cakes, and homemade birthday cakes. Classic carrot cake goes vegan in this easy recipe, and gets covered with coconut whipped cream to replace the traditional cream cheese frosting.
Easy and Healthy chocolate cake step by step
- pre heat your oven with 175 degrees(Celsius) for 10 minutes.
- mix 2 eggs with sugar evenly.
- add the baking powder and cake flour after screened.
- add the melted chocolate and olive oil, then, slowly mix all of them.
- apply a coat of oil or cake flour on the bottom of the cake mold.
- pour the batter into the mold, and bake it with 210 degrees(Celsius) for 20 minutes.
In spite of these limitations, it tastes better than any cake mix and than most other chocolate cakes made from scratch. Spread jam between th… This is an amazing cake: it contains no fats such as butter, cream, shortening or oil, and no eggs. In spite of these limitations, it tastes better than any. Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. It's simple enough for an afternoon tea but special enough for a party too.