Easy and Healthy Mock-Okonomiyaki.
You can have Easy and Healthy Mock-Okonomiyaki using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Mock-Okonomiyaki
- It’s 250 grams of Cabbage.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
Easy and Healthy Mock-Okonomiyaki instructions
- Toss coarsely shredded cabbage with olive oil and salt in a bowl. When combined thoroughly, pour into a frying pan and flatten. Cook over medium heat..
- Crack eggs into the same bowl and pour over the mixture from Step 1. Turn the heat to low and cover the pan..
- When the eggs are soft-set, drizzle on a bit of okonomiyaki sauce directly onto the pan and let it burn slightly for a delicious touch..
- To make it even more like okonomiyaki, top with aonori, bonito flakes, and beni-shoga red pickled ginger..