Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki.
You can have Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- You need 180 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of as required Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of as required Okonomiyaki sauce.
- You need 1 of as required Bonito flakes.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of as required Vegetable oil.
Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki step by step
- Beat the egg yolks and whites well..
- Cut the cabbage roughly and cut the meat into 1-cm-lengths. Fry the meat first..
- After frying the meat add the cabbage and fry. Season with salt and pepper and transfer onto a plate..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and pour over the beaten eggs. Stir gently with chopsticks. After the eggs are softly, turn the contents of the frying pan onto the cabbage from Step 3..
- Drizzle with the mayonnaise and okonomiyaki sauce over the omelet. Serve..