easy healthy salmon and pasta. Salmon and pasta are a dream combination. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Salmon makes the perfect meal: easy to prepare and healthy.
Recipes like Easy Spicy Salmon Cakes and Creamy Salmon & Sugar Snap Cauliflower Gnocchi are healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Canned salmon, broccoli and pasta get coated in a creamy alfredo sauce for a satisfying bite. Proving pasta can be a healthy option, this easy pasta recipe is packed with fresh veggies, zoodles, tomatoes, spinach, herbs and garlic prawns. You can cook easy healthy salmon and pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy healthy salmon and pasta
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lemon herb seasoning.
- It’s 2 cup of penne or bowtie pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mario batalli alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh diced tomatoes "not too small".
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
I hope this post has given you tons of inspiration for easy, healthy salmon side dishes. If you make any of these side dish ideas, be sure to let me know. This canned salmon pasta recipe is fast, fresh, light, and uses a handful of everyday ingredients. Canned salmon is inexpensive, healthy, and convenient.
easy healthy salmon and pasta step by step
- boil water for pasta, add pasta..
- dice tomatoes.
- put oil in small skillet, add fresh sliced mushrooms, saute until desired texture, add salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat, set aside..
- heat butter in large skillet, add salmon, season the uncooked side thats up with cajun seasoning and lemon herb seasoning, cook for 2 mins, flip over, season on other side. cook till desired doneness. remove from heat.
- add diced tomatoes and oil to a separate skillet, saute to desired doneness, add garlic salt and lemon herb seasoning. remove from heat..
- drain pasta, add alfredo, tomatoes and mushrooms. stir..
- put salmon and pasta on plate, add parmesan to top of pasta, serve and enjoy.
I always keep some on hand for when I want a quick meal and don't feel like tuna. While the pasta cooks, season your salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste and bake it until cooked. Salmon and sweet potatoes go gourmet when topped with an easy, tangy lemon-caper sauce. easy healthy salmon and pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. Make your next salmon pasta dish really creamy (but still healthy) with reduced-fat crème fraîche. Since salmon has such a robust flavor, it's often left to shine with minimal seasonings.