Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao.
You can have Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao
- Prepare 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 200 grams of Minced Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 of Basil (Dried).
- Prepare 1 bag of Powdered chicken stock.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (Powdered).
- It’s 2 of Eggs (to make fried eggs).
Easy and Healthy Phad Ga Prao step by step
- Prep work… Put a weight on the tofu to squeeze out the water. Mix the flavoring ingredients. Dice the peppers to 1 cm and mince the onion..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Crush and add the chili pepper and garlic. The seeds are very spicy, so it's best to throw them out..
- Stir fry the drained tofu and minced chicken breast. Remove any water that comes out of the tofu..
- Once the meat's color changes and the tofu begins to crumble, add all the vegetables and continue to stir fry..
- Once the ingredients are evenly mixed, add the powdered chicken stock, mixed flavoring ingredients, and powdered basil and continue to stir fry..
- Once it's cooked, put on top of rice..
- For the fried egg, spread 1 cm of oil into the frying pan. Add the egg first, then set to medium heat. Once the edges turn crispy, it's ready to eat..
- Add the fried egg to the phad ga prao and you're done!.