Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Economical, Healthy and Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
Economical, Healthy and Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken.
You can have Economical, Healthy and Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Economical, Healthy and Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
- You need 1 large of breast Chicken breast.
- You need of Marinade:.
- Prepare 1 of see step 3 Sugar, sake, soy sauce, pepper, sesame oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s 3 tbsp of ▲ Katakuriko.
- You need 3 of cm Carrot.
- It’s 2 small of Green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cooked bamboo shoot in water.
- Prepare of Flavor:.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 2 of tablepoons each ★ Ketchup, soy sauce, vnegar.
- You need 2 tsp of ★ Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of + 2 tablespoons Katakuriko + Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Economical, Healthy and Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken step by step
- Remove the skin and open up the thicker parts to make it all the same thickness. Cover with plastic wrap use the handle of a knife or a rolling pin to pound the meat. Remove the plastic wrap and pierce with a fork..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the chicken into a plastic bag and add 1/4 teaspoon (about 2 pinches) of sugar, 1 tablespoon each of soy sauce and sake, and 1 teaspoon of oil. Rub the seasoning into the meat for about 1 minute. Marinate for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables. Cut the onion in half horizontally and cut into 6-8 slices. Thinly slice the thicker part of the carrot into pieces of the same size as the onion..
- Cut the shiitake, green pepper, and bamboo shoot to the same size of the onion..
- Combine the ★ ingredients..
- Prepare the katakuriko slurry..
- Add the ▲ ingredients to the plastic bag from Step 2 and gently coat each piece of chicken evenly..
- Fry the chicken in a good amount of oil until browned and crisp, then transfer to a dish. (If there are some burned areas left in the frying pan, wipe or wash it clean)..
- Add a little bit of oil to the frying pan from Step 9 and quickly saute the green peppers. When the peppers are coated well with oil, transfer to the same plate as the chicken. It's okay if they aren't completely cooked..
- Add some more oil to the frying pan and saute the onion and carrots. Add the shiitake and bamboo shoot and continue sautéing..
- Once the oil has coated the vegetables, add the ★ mixture and simmer for 3-4 minutes..
- Swirl in the katakuriko slurry and stir. Once it has thickened, add the chicken and green peppers. Let simmer and then season with salt and pepper. Done..
- (If you have some time available, deep fry the vegetables. In that case, skip Step 10.).
- It's easier to make if you prepare the dish until Step 6 the night before, cover it with plastic wrap, and store it in the refrigerator..
Related posts of "Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Economical, Healthy and Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken"
Healthy muffins. All healthy diets should include muffins. Since they're "healthy" we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right? Each of these healthy muffin recipes makes enough to share with gym buddies or to freeze and defrost later. These muffins are gluten-free, clean-eating, paleo, and sugar-free muffins. You'll fall in love with these healthy...
Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing. LETTUCE SALAD - it is a fresh lettuce with a simple homemade Italian seasoning. The homemade dressing is what makes it so good. Yes, however healthy your leafy greens and vibrant veggies Here, in this section on homemade Salads with homemade Dressing. Homemade & Healthy Greek Salad Dressing. Spinach...
Hearty Healthy and Easy Scrabbled Eggs. Great scrambled eggs is all about slow, sleepy strokes and low Scrambled eggs should not be browned or crispy at all, it should be yellow and creamy all the way Just made these (the plate is still in front of me lol) and wowee. Absolutely delicious and so easy...
Italian Minestrone Soup with Pesto. Ingredients needed for Italian Minestrone Soup with Pesto: The ingredient list seems long, but there are nine types of fresh veggies in this soup! Pesto - I used my homemade pesto, but store-bought is fine too. Pasta - Just over a cup of small pasta noodles is all you need....