Easy and Healthy California Roll.
You can cook Easy and Healthy California Roll using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Healthy California Roll
- It’s 350 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 100 grams of Salmon.
- You need 1/4 of Avocado.
- You need 2 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of two large leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of Tempura batter crumbs (tenkasu).
Easy and Healthy California Roll instructions
- Make the sushi rice. In a large bowl or dish, mix the sushi vinegar into the rice by using a cutting motion while fanning the rice..
- Lay out plastic wrap on a sushi mat. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the plastic wrap..
- Lay the sushi rice from Step 1 out over the mat from Step 2, making sure to keep the rice layer thin and even..
- Lay the nori on top of what you have after Step 3..
- On top of the nori-covered rice from Step 4, carefully line up the pre-cut ingredients (salmon, avocado, lettuce), and roll up the roll, starting from the front and rolling away from you..
- Peel off the plastic wrap as you go to make sure that you don't roll it up into the sushi roll. Also, make sure not to wrap too tightly, or the ingredients will squish out of the ends..
- Once the whole roll has been rolled up, cut it into bite-sized pieces. Make sure to dampen the knife after each cut..
- Once the whole thing has been cut, lay it out on a plate, and eat it with mayonnaise mixed with tempura crumbs or with soy sauce!.