Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust.
You can have Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust
- You need 200 grams of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (preferrably large).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 15 grams of Butter (unsalted margarine is fine).
- Prepare 1 of Black sesame.
- It’s of Refer to (Recipe ID: 344146).
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 50 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s of Sweet potato topping:.
- It’s 1 of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 10 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
Easy Sweet Potato Tart with Healthy Tart Crust instructions
- Make your favorite tart crust. You can make the filling while the crust rests in the refrigerator. After filling the tart pan with the crust, put it in the refrigerator..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil them. You could also cut them into small pieces, place them in a bowl with some water and microwave until tender..
- [Filling:] Melt the butter and set it aside. In a separate bowl, combine the egg and sugar really well. Mash the sweet potatoes in a food processor..
- [Note:] Make the sweet potato paste by adding milk into the sweet potatoes in 2 batches. Add a half portion of the paste into the filling at Step 3, then add the remaining paste and mix to an even consistency..
- Add the margarine and other ingredients into the filling from Step 4. Add black sesame seeds or sweet potatoes with skin if desired..
- Pour the filling into the tart pan. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes..
- For the topping: Cut the sweet potatoes in 2-mm slices. Sauté the sweet potatoes in butter. Add honey and coat them evenly..
- Once the filling from Step 4 is in the tart mold, arrange the sweet potatoes on top and sprinkle on the black sesame seeds. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes. Cool before slicing the tart..
- I made a second version of a healthy tart recipe. I uploaded the recipe for the crust I make when I don't have tofu at home. It's a budget-friendly and healthy recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142764-easy-healthy-tart-crust (see recipe).
- Cheers to my fellow health-minded chefs!.
- For special occasions, like birthdays, decorate the tart with whipped cream and make it gorgeous. If you are health-conscious, replace the milk with soy milk. Check the sweetness of the sweet potatoes before baking!.