Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters.
You can cook Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters
- It’s 1 of sheet Frozen pie crust.
- It’s of Egg Mixture:.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 30 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Consomme soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Fillings:.
- You need 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon or ham.
- It’s 1 of Spinach, eggplant, zucchini etc..
- It’s 1 dash of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Let the frozen pie crust thaw to room temperature. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and place a light weight on top to squeeze out the moisture..
- Spread out the pie sheet into the pie dish, cover with a sheet of parchment paper and place the pie weights on top. Bake the crust for about 10 minutes in the 200°C oven..
- While the crust is baking, cut all of the filling ingredients into 1cm sized pieces and lightly saute. If that's too much work, you don't have to saute them!.
- Put the drained tofu into a bowl and use a whisk to mix it until smooth..
- Add the egg mixture and remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir..
- Pour the mixture into the baked pie crust until about 2/3 filled, and smooth it out. Don't put in the filling ingredients first!.
- Place the filling ingredients on top of the egg mixture. (In the picture, I used 1/2 onion, 1 small eggplant, 1/2 zucchini, and 2 slices of bacon. 1 slice of quiche = 100 calories.).
- Cover with the remaining egg mixture and flatten it out. Drop the quiche 2 or 3 times from a distance of about 10 cm to release the air pockets..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the 200°C oven and enjoy!.