[Food Remedies] Simple & Healthy Tomato Sauce.
You can have [Food Remedies] Simple & Healthy Tomato Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Food Remedies] Simple & Healthy Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 2 small of pieces Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 dash of each Rock salt, black pepper.
[Food Remedies] Simple & Healthy Tomato Sauce instructions
- Combine the canned tomatoes, onion, and garlic in a pan, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes until the onion becomes translucent..
- Season the mixture with the basil, oregano, rock salt, and balck pepper..
- Since there's no sugar or preservatives in this sauce, to preserve it, I poured it into an ice cube tray and stored it in the freezer. When making veggie burgers, let it thaw to the side of the pan..
- The cubes look like this when frozen. Store them in tupperware in the freezer to use at any time. It's very convenient..
- This is the original recipe: Homemade Pizza Sauce,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149662-homemade-pizza-sauce (see recipe).
- I combined this sauce, which I had been storing, with some leftover stir-fried eggplants to make a simple tomato and eggplant pasta..