Simple and Healthy Tofu Mochi for Dieters.
You can cook Simple and Healthy Tofu Mochi for Dieters using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and Healthy Tofu Mochi for Dieters
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Tofu.
- You need 1/5 of the amount of tofu for softer mochi; Katakuriko potato starch flour.
- It’s 1/4 of the amount of tofu for firmer mochi; Katakuriko potato starch flour.
Simple and Healthy Tofu Mochi for Dieters instructions
- Put the tofu and katakuriko into a heat-resistant bowl and mix until smooth. There will be lumps remaining from the tofu if it is not mixed well enough..
- If it is not getting smooth enough, you can heat it in the microwave for roughly 1 minute to help..
- Heat in a 550 W microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds with no cover. If there are still white parts left, keep heating for 30 seconds more, checking each time..
- Once the color of the mixture has completely changed, it's finished. Leave to cool for a little while to make it easier to handle..
- Pour liquid over the top. (Use soy sauce for isobe mochi and water for kinako.) Form into the right shape with a spoon and wrap with nori seaweed or sprinkle with kinako..