Healthy and easy soya nuggets recipe. In this video, learn how to make 'Baked Soya Nuggets' at home. It's a good veg variant of the regular chicken nuggets. It's a perfect option as a party.
This Chilli Soya Nuggets recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes. Soya Nuggets is a mouth-watering appetizer recipe that you can easily prepare when guests are coming over at a short notice. These crispy and luscious nuggets are easy-to-make and can be a perfect snack for those winter and monsoon evenings with a cup of hot beverage. You can cook Healthy and easy soya nuggets recipe using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy and easy soya nuggets recipe
- Prepare of soya 1/2 cup (whole).
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic pasta.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
It is generally difficult for vegetarians to incorporate When it comes to health food, stir-fries are always on top of my list, as it is quite easy to monitor Nutritious soya nuggets add a full-bodied flavour to this pulao. Soya Nuggets Recipe is made of soya chunks and dry spices, If you are a health conscious person then this recipe is perfect for you. The Soya Nuggets Recipe is healthy because of its high calorific value. soya nuggets also called meal maker boiled and cooked in sweet and sour gravy. Heat a pan, add peanuts dry roast this in a slow flame, add sesame seeds, dry roast along with peanuts, then add coconut powder, saute it and.
Healthy and easy soya nuggets recipe instructions
- Cook the soya nuggets in salted hot water till they are soft..
- Drain the water by squeezing them..
- Dry them slightly with tissue paper..
- Mix together the nuggets, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic pasta 1tbsp red chilli powder and 1tbsp corn flour.
- Deep fry the soya nuggets in oil till they are golden brown, drain the excess oil with tissues..
- In a frying pan add the oil add the chopped onion and chopped tomato and sauted them..
- In a bowl mix soyasauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce with cornflower and little water and mix well..
- Then add sauce mixture to the pan over the onion and tomato sauce and allow it to cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the fried soya nuggets and mix well and garish with green chillis..
Soya nuggets / chunks are very good source of protein. Soya chunks are a healthy food for adults as well as kids. Soya chunks are very good for people who are suffering from diabetes, heart problems, high blood pressure etc. You can prepare a lot of recipes with soya chunks / soya nuggets, it is also fun and easy to cook. So i decided to make soya chunks pulav , since i have tried biryani before and served it with this one.