Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin. Whats simple in ear headphones on major. Why does the simple have good graphics, even if you look at the text in the cop, everything is somehow very sharp, how did he do that? Перевод слова simple, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Having few parts or features; not complicated or.
You can have Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Thickly sliced bacon (or chicken thigh).
- It’s 100 grams of Macaroni (or penne).
- It’s 300 grams of Soy milk (or milk).
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Consommé soup stock cube.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin step by step
- [Preparation] Cut the onion and bacon into 5 mm wide pieces. Boil the macaroni..
- Add the water and the onions from Step 1 into a frying pan, cover with a lid and steam over medium heat. Stir occasionally and once the onions are translucent, move onto the next step..
- Next, put the bacon in the frying pan as well and stir-fry. Turn down the heat to low and mix in the butter..
- Maintain a low heat and carefully fold in the flour with a spatula (don't worry if a few lumps remain)..
- Pour in the soy milk and turn the heat up to medium. Stir the mixture until it thickens. When it has thickened to your desired consistency, add the consommé stock, salt, and pepper..
- Lastly, add in the macaroni and give everything a quick mix. Transfer the mixture to a gratin dish and top with cheese (I used mozzarella cheese this time)..
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and it's ready to serve..