Easy and healthy tuna croquetas. There's a whole lot more than tuna salad out there. When it comes to long-lasting but versatile pantry staples, it doesn't get much better than canned tuna. The light, flaky, high-protein ingredient keeps well and adds both heft and.
Less mayo Healthy Tuna Salad has less calories and fat but actually tastes good! It's made with simple ingredients and turns out creamy, fluffy and flavorful. Serve it sandwich style or over a bed of fresh greens for a light lunch, cold dinner or easy weekend meal. You can have Easy and healthy tuna croquetas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and healthy tuna croquetas
- It’s 1 of médium tuna can or 2 pouches.
- You need 1 of chopped scallion stick.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove smashed.
- It’s 1 spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oatmeal flour(can use bread panko).
- Prepare of Salt/pepper or any seasoning you like.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs or panko or oatmeal to bread them.
With it you can make tuna patties, tuna salad, tuna crostini, tuna casserole, and even tuna mac n cheese. Here are just a few ideas for creative ways to use canned With white beans and tuna, this quick and easy salad is packed with protein. With onion, parsley, lemon, and Tabasco. The best thing about this meal is that its quick, easy, and cheap.
Easy and healthy tuna croquetas instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except de bread crumbs you leave apart at the end.
- Make little sticks form with your hands and toss them in a plate with the bread crumbs or panko whatever you choose!.
- Put them in the air fryer at 400f for 15 minutes! Put some oil in spray and in the half time turn the sticks around!!.
We almost always have cans of tuna on hand in our pantry, but we aren't always in the mood for a tuna salad or sandwich. Foods that Make Your Bones Stronger. This Is Why Your Diet Needs to Include Fiber. I liked a kick from the red pepper flakes – perfect as an appy or a light lunch! A nice balance between the tuna and potato.