Week1-Healthy breakfast!!Idly, chutney and sambaar. Grind all ingredients and let them ferment for over night and next day add salt and make your favorite breakfast. This vlog is about making perfect idli, vara, chutney and Sambar for breakfast. Hope you will enjoy and please try at home and comment below.
Spiciness and tanginess of sambar goes very well with idlis which are mild in taste and have aroma of fermentation. Here in this recipe we will discuss hotel style. Healthy southindian breakfast is anytime idlis as they are steamed with no oil but if idlis are made using a unique bamboo rice Chutney has mainly coconut and Sambar mainly has Toor dhal. You can have Week1-Healthy breakfast!!Idly, chutney and sambaar using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Week1-Healthy breakfast!!Idly, chutney and sambaar
- Prepare of To make idli batter.
- It’s 5 parts of Idli rice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 parts of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 laddle of saabudhaana.
- It’s of To make chutney.
- You need 1 Cup of Roasted gram.
- Prepare leaves of Little coriander.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilliy.
- You need of Salt as per the taste.
- You need of To make sambaar.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked toor dal.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sambaar powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tamrind juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Fenugreak seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- It’s of Asafoetida.
Some ghee or oil will be added along. The first draw-back of Idli / Dosa is. Idlis are traditionally eaten with coconut chutney and sambhar. Sometimes a coarse powder called molagapodi is also an accompaniment to.
Week1-Healthy breakfast!!Idly, chutney and sambaar instructions
- Firstly soak urad dal in separate container and idli rice and saabhudaana in separate container for 8 hours..
- Then grind urad dal in the grinder untill it becomes soft,and just add a little batter in water,it should float then the batter is perfect you can say.Then grind idli rice and saabhudaana until it becomes soft.Now mix both the batter and allow it to ferment..
- Then add salt,grease the idli moulds and pour a laddle full of batter and steam it for twenty minutes.Now idlis are ready..
- Now in a mixer jar add all the ingredients mentioned above for making chutney,and grind it by add water.Then temper it with oil and mustard seeds..
- Prepare plain sambaar,by adding cooked dal in a vessel followed by tamarind juice and sambaar powder and salt as required.Allow it to boil,then in a kadai add oil,mustard seeds,methi seeds and asafoetida and allow it to splutter.Add curry leaf and redchilly and switch off the stoveand add the tempering to the sambaar..
- Serve idly with chutney and sambaar..
So these posts are here I have seen in most of non-Konkani homes, idli is usually served with both sambar and chutney. For dosa or idli of south indian dish, they serve chutney, sambar, any curries with dosa. It might be seen as a traditional breakfast or a tiffin snacks but In South India areas, it is also a For side dish includes chutney varieties, sambar recipes, veg curries. Whole world says idly is the best breakfast item. Idli is usually eaten with coconut chutney.