Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast. Watch how to make Oats and Vegetable Pancake recipe. Chef Kanak brings you a very healthy alternative for your kid's breakfast food. When I'm making a savory bowl, I top rice, farro, or cauliflower rice with a soft-boiled egg, vegetables (leftover roasted Breakfast cookies are the perfect on-the-go morning treat.
Mix them with carrots and spinach to prepare these colourful, low calorie vegetable oats pancake that are as nutritious as well. Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes are perfectly moist, fluffy, and amazingly delicious with warm blueberry compote! And don't just think pancakes can be served for breakfast. You can have Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ajwain seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
If you're anything like me, you will enjoy them whenever the craving occurs – breakfast. Vegetable Oats Pancake: Gram Flour Oats Pancakes are very healthy, nutritious and healthy recipe which is my favourite. These act as good filler and you can have them for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Below is the detailed recipe as.
Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast instructions
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a minute on low to medium heat. Let it cool. In a food processor add oats, yogurt, half a cup water and spinach and blitz it to smooth batter. Add chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, grated carrot, sesame seeds, ajwain seeds, salt and dill and mix to a dropping consistency batter..
- Heat a non stick pan/ tawa on medium heat. Spread a ladle full of batter in a circular motion to make a round circle. Drizzle some oil round the edges. Flip over and cook on the other side. Once its golden brown on both sides and cooked remove on a serving plate. Repeat for the rest of the batter and serve with green or red chutney, yogurt, chai or enjoy on its own..
Here is how you cook it. Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast step by step. Dry roast the oats in a pan for a minute on low to medium heat. Oats and wheat flour give these pancakes a fiber and protein Plus, eggs are a staple of any healthy breakfast, especially if you're trying to make more health-conscious meal choices. Try these simple and homemade pancakes made with oats, bananas, cocoa, and coconut oil.