Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast).
You can have Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast)
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach purée.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Oil for greasing.
Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast) instructions
- Take the oats in grinder jar and grind them to a fine powder. Take out in a bowl. Blanched the spinach leaves and make a smooth purée, do not use water while making purée..
- Add gram flour, carrom seeds, turmeric powder and salt to the oats powder. Mix well. Add spinach purée to it and mix well. Add water if required to adjust the batter consistency..
- Heat a non stick tawa. Grease it with oil. Take ladke ful of batter and spread over the heated tawa. Cook it from both sides. And serve with chutneys and ketchup. Note: we can cook it from one side and stuff this with grated paneer if available at home..