Healthy Crispy Aata dosa for breakfast.
You can have Healthy Crispy Aata dosa for breakfast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Crispy Aata dosa for breakfast
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of sooji.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves chopped.
Healthy Crispy Aata dosa for breakfast step by step
- Grind wheat flour sooji and salt together so that sooji is ground fine and mixed with aata and salt you can store this as a premix and use until 1 month.
- Take the flour our in a bowl add yoghurt cumin seed onion green chilli coriander leaves.
- Mix well add around 2 cups water little by little to make a thin batter without lumps rest 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan apply oil sprinkle water the wipe with cloth or tissue pour a ladle full of batter all around the pan and rotate the pan as batter is thin.
- Let it cool on medium flame until golden brown and crisp then slowly flip it cook on other side too for crispy dosa.
- Remove on a plate serve with chutney.