fried tofu with chilli and salt (tahu goreng cabe garam). In Indonesian, tahu = tofu, goreng= fried, kecap = soy sauce. In this case, it is sweet soy sauce or famously known as kecap manis. So tahu goreng kecap is basically fried tofu served on a bed of veggies such as cabbage, bean sprouts, tomatoes, sometimes lontong (rice cakes), and dressed with.
Panaskan minyak goreng tahu sampai berwarna kuning kecoklatan. Saute until the garlic changes color. Tahu Goreng – Malay style fried tofu with spicy peanut sauce. You can cook fried tofu with chilli and salt (tahu goreng cabe garam) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of fried tofu with chilli and salt (tahu goreng cabe garam)
- It’s 1 packages of white tofu or silk tofu.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 4 each of red chilli, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of coating.
- You need 1 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Recipe for Tahu Goreng Ingredients Tahu Goreng : Tahu (or tofu, hard bean curd) Brown tahu in a pan with oil, cut into cubes. Put on a plate together with slices of cucumber and some bean sprouts. Tambahkan garam, cabe dan daun bawang , aduk rata, sajikan. Tahu Goreng Krispi is Indonesian fried tofu that is a staple in many Indonesian households.
fried tofu with chilli and salt (tahu goreng cabe garam) step by step
- cut tofu into cubes.
- mix the coating..
- dip tofu in cold water and roll it in the coating mix..
- deep fry coated tofu in hot oil. strain the tofu from excess oil, put aside..
- saute chilli and garlic with a couple tbsp oil until the aroma comes out..
- mix in fried tofu, season with salt and pepper. mix well.
- put on a plate and enjoy.
It's cheap, delicious, and so addictive (in the best way!). This Tahu Goreng recipe is a classic, yet incredibly simple recipe that makes for an easy, ultra-crispy snack! You can also pair it with a bowl of steamed. This Fried Tofu recipe is super simple, versatile, and it tastes fantastic! Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these are just perfect!