Healthy Breakfast meal Mexican wrap with Indian twist.
You can cook Healthy Breakfast meal Mexican wrap with Indian twist using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast meal Mexican wrap with Indian twist
- You need 1 cup of yellow moong daal .
- It’s 3 tbsp of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled red beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Schezwan sauce.
- Prepare As needed of Some olive oil for cooking.
Healthy Breakfast meal Mexican wrap with Indian twist instructions
- For wrap Soak moong dal for 3-4 hour in some water.Then blend it till smooth paste and add salt, pepper and 1tbsp chickpea flour in it and mix it well. It gives body to your wrap. And chk the consistency with buttermilk.
- Now heat the tawa on low flame and spread the little mixer on tawa.cover it with lid and cook from one side,swip it and now Cook it from another side..
- For salad Add some oil in pan,add ginger garlic then add onion saute it well. Add capsicum,bell peppers,corn,beans, mix it well then add paneer in it. Season it with salt and peppers..
- For spread Add mayonnaise,cream, ketchup, Schezwan and mix it well..
- Now assemble the Mexican wrap Take wrap spread sauce add filling in it then roll it and serve it..