Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa.
You can have Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa
- Prepare of For dosa batter.
- It’s 2 cup of rice (sonamasoori rice).
- You need 1 cup of urad dal (unpolished).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of funegreek seeds (methi seeds).
- It’s as needed of water.
Healthy Breakfast Spicy Carrot Dosa instructions
- Wash rice and dal properly. Soak rice and dal with methi seeds separately in a bowl for 3 hrs. After 3 hrs. grind rice and dal to a smooth paste. Transfer to a bowl and keep over night for fermating. Next day mix dosa batter nicely. Add salt and water as needed. Heat non stick pan (without oil). Pour spoonful of the batter. Spread evenly and make a circular shape or round shape..
- Left over carrot chutney. Take two carrot wash properly and chopped it. Heat oil in kadai. Fry chopped carrot, 1 dry red chilly, seasame seeds, cumin seeds, fresh grated coconut for few minutes. Cool it. Grind it into a paste. If you want to add tamarind pulp.You can.Pour the 1 tsp left over carrot mixture and 1/2 tsp butter on the top of the dosa. Cook till it is light brown in colour. Fold it and transfer to a plate. Repeat the same procedure. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy carrot dosa with sambar and coconut chutney.