Super healthy breakfast chilla(Uttapam). Easy Breakfast Recipe -Nutri Vegetable Roastie. Bread Uttapam – Instant Uttapam Recipe – Healthy Indian Breakfast Recipes I'd classify uttapam as a healthy breakfast.
Oats Chilla, oats vegetable uttapam – A very healthy ,delicious and easy to make delicious savory pancake of oats,besan and sooji. Oats Chilla is a quick ,easy and filling breakfast recipe. We have a large collection of different types of Uttpam. You can have Super healthy breakfast chilla(Uttapam) using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super healthy breakfast chilla(Uttapam)
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green gram Dal.
- You need 1/4cup of Bengal gram Dal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chickpeas.
- You need 1/4 cup of udad dal.
- You need 1 tbsp of fenugreek.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of eno.
- You need 2 of onions,.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need As required of oil,butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of green chili, garlic, ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare As required of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of moringa powder (I have dry moringa powder).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ragi flour.
Yes, it's clearly evident that Uttapam and the different types of Uttpam recipes are super popular not only in South India but all across our lovely country. Besan chilla are savory pancakes made with gram flour. These are super quick to make for a protein packed breakfast or snack. Besan chilla are simple protein-packed & aromatic spiced gram flour pancakes from North Indian cuisine.
Super healthy breakfast chilla(Uttapam) instructions
- Into a bowl add all dal,rice,fenugreek wash it,soak it overnight in water,in the morning Dal chickpeas,rice are nicely soaked..
- Add all the soaked ingredients in blender,add cumin seeds,moringa powder,as required water,grind.Transfer into a bowl..
- Add onion tomato purée,Ragi flour,coriander leaves, turmeric, salt,green chili ginger garlic paste,carom seeds,asafoetida,mix all this ingredients well..
- Batter should be pourable consistency,heat a tawa,grease it,reduce the flame lowest spread batter in circular motion,spread it evenly,apply oil,cook it on a low flame 1 minute,flip it to another side,cook it till it turns golden browns both sides..
- Once cooked remove to a plate,repeat the same with the rest of the batter.serve hot with green chutney,coconut chutney.
- If you have a left over batter it will keep good in the fridge for 2-3 days..
Just a handful of pantry staples and a fast cook time gets this. Uttapam is a very popular South Indian breakfast dish. It is similar to dosa but slightly thicker than the regular dosas. It can be made with leftover idli dosa batter. Chilla uttapam dosa millet dosa millet uttapam millet chilla healthy breakfast superfood bernyard millet bernyard millet uttapam bernyard millet chilla gluten free recipe diabetic friendly recipe weightloss recipe iron rich recipe.