Pita pizza. They're great for a weeknight meal and impressive enough for a birthday. If your making them in a toaster oven you. Fresh and delicious pizza every time.
Looking for a quick, simple, kid-approved dinner? Look no further than pita pizza! You can throw these together in a flash. You can have Pita pizza using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pita pizza
- You need 1 of pita bread ( or how ever many you are cooking for ).
- It’s 1 of black olives.
- Prepare 1 of sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pizza sauce of your choice.
This is a basic recipe for. Quick and easy pita pizza recipe that you can make in the oven, microwave, or even on the grill! Fast lunch or dinner option that is completely customizable and faster than delivery. These personal pita pizzas can be made with regular or whole wheat pitas.
Pita pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°f.
- Add some sauce to your pita and spread it around then add a little of the shredded cheese then sliced tomato feta cheese then olives then add more cheese on top …bake for 8-10 minutes depending on your oven just keep an eye on it make sure it don't get to crispy.
You can also use naan flatbread or make them minis using pitettes. Pesto Pita Pizza with Spinach and Feta. These pizza-flavored pitas are delicious even when cold. The vegetable and cheese mixture can be prepared well in advance. If you double the recipe, the ready pizza pitas can be frozen and rewarmed.