Mike's Springtime Pasta Salad. Veggie rotini pasta, cucumber, olives, and onion in a creamy dressing with dill and garlic salt makes this a delicious version of a classic springtime dish. Reviews for Photos of Springtime Pasta Salad. Mikes Super Simple Taco Tostada Tips.
A recipe for Springtime Pasta Salad to celebrate #SundaySupper's Easy Easter Side Dish event! I am joining the event with a recipe for a Springtime Pasta Salad! Tender pasta is tossed in a creamy mayonnaise-based dressing with hard-boiled eggs, ham, and a variety of diced vegetables. You can cook Mike's Springtime Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Springtime Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Pasta Salad.
- You need 2 of 16 oz Bottles Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [or your choice – well shaken].
- It’s 1 box of 12 oz Multi Colored Pasta [+ water + oil + salt].
- You need 1 box of 2.25 lb Vegetable Melody [your choice – see photo].
- Prepare 2 box of 4 oz Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Black Olives [drained-halved].
- You need 1 can of Artichokes [in water-drained-chopped].
- It’s 2 large of Tomatoes [chopped].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Each: Granulated Garlic – Fresh Ground Black Pepper – Sea Salt – Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Options:.
- You need of Purple Onions.
- It’s of Green Onions.
- It’s of White Onions.
- Prepare of Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil.
To be honest, you could make this beautiful, colorful pasta salad any time of year if you really wanted to. Place pasta mixture in large bowl. This is the recipe that people ALWAYS beg for more of. Tips for time saving & personalization included.
Mike's Springtime Pasta Salad instructions
- Primary items needed..
- Boil 6" pasta water. Add a splash of oil and 1 tablespoon salt. Add pasta. Bring water back to a boil and boil pasta for 10 minutes with a tight fitting lid. Or, as per manufactures directions..
- Drain pasta well and immediately place it in a large bowl. Add 1 bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing, [use your preference] mix and place a tight fitting lid on it. This step will ensure the Italian oils and seasonings seep deep into your pasta..
- ° Put your vegetables and cheeses in another large bowl making sure everything is bite size. ° Look around in your pantry or fridges crisper for any additional vegetables you may want to use in your salad. I found purple, white and green onions, celery, sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and parsley and employed them all..
- After your pasta has fully steamed and cooled – add your vegetable and cheese mixture and gently fold in to your wet pasta bowl. Add your additional bottle of Zesty Italian – as needed. I usually use about 1 1/2 bottles total..
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours for best results. This dish is even better the following day..
This is one of the easiest dishes to throw together and the best part is that it is great… by gringalicious. So whip this up, add some fresh basil, and enjoy it in whatever season it happens to be where you are. Easiest Way to Make Perfect Mike's Springtime Pasta Salad. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's springtime pasta salad.