Seafood Pasta Salad. With some crusty bread, it is a. Homestyle Seafood Pasta Salad. (printable recipe and ingredient list at bottom of post). This Homestyle Seafood Pasta Salad recipe is a summer favorite.
A simple, yet delicious, Pasta Seafood Salad with big chunks of Crab Meat and Large Shrimp! Add in hard boiled eggs, chopped celery, green onion, with a delicious creamy dressing. Seafood Pasta Salad is just as creamy and delicious as a classic pasta salad, but with flavorful crabmeat and colorful peas topping the elbow macaroni. You can have Seafood Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 Bag of Pre-Cooked Small Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (1 lb) of package of Imitation Crabmeat.
- It’s 1 Box of Rotini.
- It’s 1 of sliced and diced cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Sliced and diced tomato.
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of bottle Kraft of Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Shrimp: I recommend using medium shrimp or large shrimp cut in half crosswise. Crab: Real lump crab meat makes this salad special. Best pasta for seafood pasta salad. I started with Barilla ProteinPLUS Pasta because it's a good source of lean protein from a simple blend of egg whites, grains, lentils and chickpeas.
Seafood Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook Rotini according to package.
- Slice and diced tomato and cucumber.
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water in the drainer, add to big pasta bowl.
- Add cut up crab meat, shrimp, cucumber, tomato to pasta..
- Pour 24 oz of Italian dressing on top. Mix together.
- Add seasoning and sugar to taste.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator and chill. Tastes better if it sits overnight but can be eaten after chilling for an hour or so..
A seafood pasta salad made from crab, crawfish and shrimp, dressed with a Cajun seasoned buttermilk mayonnaise blend. Stir up some sizzling seafood and fish pasta recipes, from classic shellfish spaghetti and prawn linguine to new twists like crab mac 'n' cheese. Seafood pasta salad with creamy homemade mayo and lemon dressing is the perfect bite every time. With delicious shrimp, cold peas, pasta shells and a healthy crunch of veggies. Seafood pasta salad is like New England in a bowl!