Healthy Oats Omelette.
You can have Healthy Oats Omelette using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Omelette
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 of nos eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of capsicum, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli, chopped.
- You need 1 of small tomato, chopped.
Healthy Oats Omelette instructions
- Soak oats with milk and keep them aside..
- In a bowl, crack open eggs and season them with salt and pepper..
- Add chopped onion, green chili, capsicum, carrot, tomato, coriander leaves, and soaked oats and whisk everything together..
- Heat a pan with butter and pour in the omelet mixture..
- After the omelet is cooked on one side, flip it to the other side and cook evenly on both sides..
- Now Healthy Oats Omelette is ready. Serve the hot omelet..