Vegetable Muthiya! Easy and healthy breakfast!.
You can cook Vegetable Muthiya! Easy and healthy breakfast! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Muthiya! Easy and healthy breakfast!
- Prepare 1 cup of Sooji /Rava.
- Prepare /2 cup of Besan.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Veggies- radish, carrot, cabbage,bottlegourd(lauki)-grated.
- You need 2-3 of Ginger, green chillies-.
- You need as per taste of Red chili powder, ajwain(carrom seeds), heeng.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder-.
- It’s as required of For tempering: mustard seeds, heeng, oil for frying.
- Prepare as required of Green chilies.
Vegetable Muthiya! Easy and healthy breakfast! instructions
- Take veggies…
- Grate them all evenly, and add the sooji and besan, dont add water as it wwill not be needed..
- Now add the masalas and make a dough and take small balss and make them cylindrical in shape..
- Now meanwhile, take a steamer and add water and boil it for 10 mins..
- Now take a bowl and grease it well and add the muthiyas in it and steam it for 15 mins..
- Now steam it on medium high flame. Now check it with knife. If it sticks, its uncooked..
- If it comes out clean its cooked well. Let it cool for 10 mins.
- Thenprepare the tadka by adding oil, curry leaves, heeng, rai and then add the cooked muthiyas.
- Let it be on slow flame till its crisp. Our muthiyas are ready..
- Serve it with chutney..