You can have Minestrone Soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 4 of chopped garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of red chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium ribs celery chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of baby corn -sliced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini chopped or sliced.
- You need 1 of small potato cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato sauce.
- You need 3-4 cups of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of soaked barley or rice or pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of white beans (optional).
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Basil leaves.
- Prepare as required of Cheese garlic breads.
Minestrone Soup instructions
- Take all Vegetables in a dish.
- In a pan heat oil and saute onion,garlic,celery and red chilli. Then add oregano, thyme,chilli flakes, black pepper powder abd mix well.
- Then add all the chopped Vegetables and saute them for 3 to 4 mbts..
- Then add tomato puree and mix well.cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and then soaked barley and salt. Mix well and cover it with lid and let it cook for 6 to 8 minutes on a slow flame or until all Vegetables and barley get cooked properly..
- Stir in between. Once done,switch off the flame,pour the soup in a bowl, garnish it with basil.Serve hot with crusty bread..