Paneer veg cheese corn grilled sandwiches/ healthy breakfast. While grilled cheese will never be a health food, making smart choices can help you create a healthier 'wich. Made with mixed veggies and cheese. Paneer Sandwich is a simple and tasty breakfast or snack.
If you want an easy meal or snack, making a grilled cheese only takes a few minutes to prepare. Spoon bread is comfort food perfection — it's irresistibly soft, moist, and Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Read the full recipe after the video. You can have Paneer veg cheese corn grilled sandwiches/ healthy breakfast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer veg cheese corn grilled sandwiches/ healthy breakfast
- It’s As required of Some paneer scramble.
- It’s as required of Some spenich washed and chopped.
- You need As needed of Some chopped cabbage.
- You need as needed of Some chopped carrot.
- It’s as required of Some chopped cucumber.
- You need As needed of Some salad.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 3 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of cheese spread.
- Prepare as per need of Some butter.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paper pawder.
- It’s As needed of Some bread slices.
- Prepare As required of Some boil sweet corn.
- It’s as required of Some cheese slices.
A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. These high-protein breakfasts will kick off your day with a burst of deliciousness—and a lasting source of energy. From sheet-pan eggs that can serve everyone at the table to simple, veggie-topped toasts that pack in nutrients in just a few bites, these breakfasts have something for every palate. Your grilled cheese is getting an Italian makeover.
Paneer veg cheese corn grilled sandwiches/ healthy breakfast instructions
- Take a pan add chopped carrot onions spinach and cabbage stir cook 2 minutes and flame off/ after cool add cucumber tomato salad leaves and salt and pepper and paneer sweet corn mix well.
- Now 2 part this mixture 1 part mix curd and 2nd part mix mayonnaise and keep aside.
- Take bread slices uply butter and 2nd bread slices cheese spread.
- Now 1butter slices uply curd mixture and cheese slices and 2nd slices cheese spread in top and uply butter and and grill in toster.
- Same make mayonnaise sandwiches.
- Transfer into serving plate and serve with tomato sauce.
- Ready to serve yammy and healthy grilled cheese sandwiches and with orange juice.
- Enjoy with your family and friends.
Prepare to fall for this saucy sandwich. A massive upgrade to the Egg McMuffin. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course! We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Give us your brilliant photos, recipes, and grilled cheese experiences.