Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free.
You can have Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 3 medium of Ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It’s of For drizzle.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars vegan & gluten free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- To make oat flour: Place oats into blender or food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes until oatmeal resembles flour. You may need to stop blender and stir oats a couple of times to ensure that all oats have been blended. Transfer oat flour medium bowl; whisk in baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside..
- Place bananas, vanilla, applesauce, and honey into blender; blend 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Add to oat flour mixture and mix until just combined..
- Gently fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly with rubber spatula. Bake for 15 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Cool 10-15 minutes on wire rack..
- Prepare drizzle by adding 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir well to combine then drizzle over the top of bars. Cut bars into 16 squares and enjoy!.