Carrot and Courgette Soup.
You can cook Carrot and Courgette Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Courgette Soup
- You need 700 g of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of large courgettes sliced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 of onions diced.
- Prepare 1.2 l of vegetable stock.
- You need 100 g of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Carrot and Courgette Soup instructions
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large saucepan Add in the onion, garlic and smoked paprika Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add in the carrots, courgettes and cherry tomatoes Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper Blend until smooth.