GF DF Banana Fritters.
You can have GF DF Banana Fritters using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GF DF Banana Fritters
- Prepare of oats.
- You need of rice flour.
- Prepare of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of brown bananas.
- It’s of Dairy free milk.
- It’s of Caster sugar with cinnamon to coat.
GF DF Banana Fritters step by step
- Put the oats, flour and sugar in a blender to grind it into a fine powder..
- Add the bananas to the blender. You want the mixture to be a little like cake mixture in texture so if it’s a bit dry then add some dairy free milk or more banana- if it’s a bit wet, add more flour..
- Heat a large pan a third full of oil on a medium heat. Be extra careful with pans of oil – never leave them unattended or allow children near them. Once it is warm, carefully drop in a grape size amount of mixture and allow to cook until golden brown..
- Remove from the oil with a holey spoon and place on a paper towel to drain off excess oil..
- Roll in sugar and cinnamon and eat whilst still warm!.
Originally posted 2020-09-15 01:07:52.