Healthy, Crispy Whole Wheat Scones.
You can have Healthy, Crispy Whole Wheat Scones using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy, Crispy Whole Wheat Scones
- It’s 200 grams of Whole wheat (or strong flour).
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Flour (for dusting).
Healthy, Crispy Whole Wheat Scones step by step
- Combine (sift, if possible) the whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder..
- Add the olive oil to the dry ingredients and mix until crumbly..
- Add the milk a little at a time, kneading until it forms a dough..
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, then chill in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes. If you're in a hurry, you can skip this step..
- Dust your working surface with flour, then knead the dough, just a little bit. Do not knead too much..
- Evenly spread out the dough, then cut into desired shapes..
- I use a cup to cut them into circles!.
- Then all you need to do is bake them for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃. Keep an eye on the oven and adjust the baking time..
- They're done!.
- If they don't taste sweet enough, serve them with maple syrup or your choice of sweetener..
- Have them for breakfast. I found them delightful..