Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins.
You can have Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins
- You need 2 of Banana (preferably ripe).
- Prepare 90 grams of ●Flour.
- You need 50 grams of ●Whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Beet sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ●Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoon ●Aluminum-free baking powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of Canola oil.
- You need 1 of handful Oatmeal (optional).
- You need 100 ml of Additive-free soy milk.
Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 ℃. Use a masher to mash 200 g of the bananas. Cut the remaining banana into slices to be used as topping..
- Combine all of the ● ingredients and the canola oil in a blender and mix until crumbly..
- Put the mixture from Step 2 into a bowl and mix in the oatmeal. Then, add the soy milk and mashed banana and mix..
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan filled with muffin cups, and top with the banana slices. Bake in an oven for about 30 minutes..
- I tried making a variation using cocoa powder. Macrobiotic Cocoa Muffins. These are also delicious. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150570-macrobiotic-cocoa-banana-muffin (see recipe).