Recipe: Delicious Weight Watcher's Miracle Soup
Weight Watcher's Miracle Soup.
You can cook Weight Watcher's Miracle Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Weight Watcher's Miracle Soup
- It’s 2/3 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 cup of broth or boullion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of diced cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of green beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced zucchini or okra.
Weight Watcher's Miracle Soup step by step
- In saucepan spray PAM..
- Saute onions and carrots over medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste and seasoning.
- Lower heat and simmer at least 15 minutes..
- Add zucchini or okra and cook a few minutes more.
Related posts of "Recipe: Delicious Weight Watcher's Miracle Soup"
Healthy Breakfast. If you're looking for healthy breakfast ideas, we've got you covered! With sweet, savory, easy & make-ahead options, we have something for everyone. Wake up to a delicious and nutritious breakfast, with healthy breakfast ideas including quinoa porridge, avocado toast, omelettes and baked eggs. Instead, make sure you get a healthy breakfast filled...
Easy and Healthy Microwaved Tofu Mochi. You can have Easy and Healthy Microwaved Tofu Mochi using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Easy and Healthy Microwaved Tofu Mochi It's 200 grams of Silken tofu. It's 60 grams of Katakuriko. Prepare 1 of Kinako (season with sugar and salt...
Rajma masala fry healthy snacks. Rajma recipe also known as rajma masala is a North Indian dish made with kidney beans, onions, tomatoes, spices and herbs. High fiber promotes digestive tract health, folate & magnesium makes them a heart healthy food. Considering these benefits red kidney beans are widely eaten in India. Rajma Masala is...
Chicken tenders (whole food healthy). These crispy golden healthy chicken tenders are one of my most popular recipes of all time. Here's how I whipped these healthy chicken tenders up at the last. Find healthy, delicious chicken tenders recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. It's fried chicken, but I'm not sure why...
Originally posted 2020-09-20 04:15:42.