Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 1 cup of Fat free vanilla yogurt or plain fat free yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 of Egg whites, slightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh blueberries or frozen(do not thaw).
Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 400.
- In small bowl mix yogurt and oats. In large bowl mix egg, oil, and brown sugar. Stir in flour baking soda, cinnamon, and salt..
- Next add yogurt, oat mixture (batter will be lumpy) gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups..
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..