Healthy Homemade Muesli.
You can have Healthy Homemade Muesli using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Muesli
- You need 4 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw unsalted almonds.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries,goji berries or raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed seeds( I use sunflower and flaxseed).
- It’s 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
Healthy Homemade Muesli step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Serve muesli with fresh fruit or honey and yogurt/milk..
- You can add more or less of any of the ingredients according to your taste preferences..
- Optional step: To bring out the nutty flavour you can toast the almonds in the oven at low heat for 10 minutes or until you smell the strong nutty aroma. The oats can also be toasted beforehand for a crunchier taste..