Recipe: Perfect Cheese banana toffee fritters
Cheese banana toffee fritters. This Banana toffee fritter recipe is made of slices of banana which are battered and deep fried, and then coated with the premade cheesy caramel toffee and roasted sesame seeds making them Whisk together the flours, grated cheese and chilled water until smooth. Stir in a tablespoon of oil. In this video, I'm going make a classic dessert: BANANA CHEESE FRITTTERS with a little twist using grated cheese as toppings.
Toss the banana slices in the extra flour to lightly coat. Using a bamboo skewer, dip each banana slices in the batter. Cook in the hot oil in batches, until golden and. You can have Cheese banana toffee fritters using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese banana toffee fritters
- It’s of self rising flour Plus extra for dusting.
- Prepare of rice flour.
- You need of cornflour.
- Prepare of cold water.
- It’s of vegetable oil (for deep fried).
- Prepare of ripe banana.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of roasted sesame seeds.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt.
Cheesy Chinese banana toffee fritters recipe this is a twist to classic banana toffee recipe popular in Chinese cuisine. This toffee fritters recipe is made of slice of banana which are battered and deep fried, and then coated with the premade cheese caramel toffee and roasted sesame seeds making. Toffee banana is a classic Chinese dessert. It is a very unique confection comprising of multiple surprising texture elements.
Cheese banana toffee fritters step by step
- To make batter: Whisk together flour, cornflour, grated Parmesan cheese, rice flour, pinch of salt and water to mix until smooth batter and stir in 1 teaspoon of peanut oil..
- Fill a wok or deep fried one third full of peanut oil and heat to medium temperature..
- Toss the banana slices in the extra flour to lightly coat..
- Using a bamboo skewer, dip each banana slices in the batter. Cook in the hot oil in batches, until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towel..
- Place the sugar in a large heavy bottom pan over a medium heat and cook shaking the pan occasionally until a caramel forms..
- Remove from the heat and then working quickly and one at a time add the fried banana to the caramel and turn to coat. Drop into a large bowl of iced water to "set" the caramel. Drain immediately, then sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds..
- Serve with CHOCOLATE MOUSSE OR VANILLA ICE CREAM..
Basically it is made as a fritter, but the process doesn't stop there. Applying the right combination of perfect timing, and correct temperature, banana slices are dipped in. Cook only two bananas at a time as the temperature of the oil will be drop if there are too many bananas. When bananas are crisp and golden brown, remove from oil and drain on a paper towel and put aside. See more ideas about banana fritters, fritters, fritter recipes.
Related posts of "Recipe: Perfect Cheese banana toffee fritters"
Healthy Gelatin salad. Healthier versions of chicken salad, pasta salad, tuna salad. Find the salad you love, just a little bit healthier. Find healthy, delicious dessert recipes with gelatin including jello molds and jello salads. Gelatin also provides the building blocks for healthy joints and people with arthritis, joint injuries, or joint pain might notice...
Oven Roasted Lamb Leg or Raan. You can have Oven Roasted Lamb Leg or Raan using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Oven Roasted Lamb Leg or Raan It's 1 of Lamb Leg or Raan. Prepare 2 tsp of Salt. It's 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste. Prepare...
Colourful healthy rice with lots of paneer, Corn & vegetables. Corn paneer with rice is a flavorful rice recipe with corn and paneer mixture served with boiled aromatic rice. Arrange the rice on a plate, pour corn in the middle and garnish with coriander leaves. Healthy Paneer Subzi Recipes , Cottage Cheese healthy recipes. Each...
Super healthy breakfast chilla(Uttapam). Easy Breakfast Recipe -Nutri Vegetable Roastie. Bread Uttapam - Instant Uttapam Recipe - Healthy Indian Breakfast Recipes I'd classify uttapam as a healthy breakfast. Oats Chilla, oats vegetable uttapam - A very healthy ,delicious and easy to make delicious savory pancake of oats,besan and sooji. Oats Chilla is a quick ,easy...