Healthy Egg Scramble.
You can cook Healthy Egg Scramble using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Egg Scramble
- It’s 1 cup of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of sweet peppers.
- You need 1 of chopped green onion (as much as you like).
- You need 1 of sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of mrs dash onion and herb seasoning.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 of chopped up chicken lunch meat (i used rotisserie flavor from Oscar Meyer).
- Prepare 1 of smidge 🙂 of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Healthy Egg Scramble step by step
- Heat nonstick skillet at a setting of 5 on the stove..
- Add your smidge of butter and evenly coat pan with it.
- Add chopped sweet peppers and green onions and let simmer in the pan for 2 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken to the skillet and stir.
- Add spinach and Mrs Dash seasoning and stir. Let the spinach cook down till it's all wilted (approx. 2 minutes while stirring occasionally).
- Crack your eggs in a bowl and add your salt and pepper to them. Beat them until they are fully incorporated.
- Pour eggs over veggie mix in skillet.
- Scramble them up!.
- Turn burner off and toss cheese in..
- Put on a plate and enjoy! Great with honey wheat toast.