Healthy Mango Muffin.
You can have Healthy Mango Muffin using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Mango Muffin
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s dash of powdered coffee.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 tsp of golden flaxseed meal.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of diced mangoes.
Healthy Mango Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven at 180C. In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the brown sugar, canola oil, milk and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, the oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and powdered coffee. Mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until softened. Fold in the diced mangoes. Scoop evenly into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test..