Healthy Cornbread Muffins.
You can cook Healthy Cornbread Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cornbread Muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar (I used truvia baking blend).
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of fat free or 1% milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of creamed corn.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of healthy butter spread, melted OR oil of choice.
Healthy Cornbread Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 8 holes of muffin tin if desired or spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in seperate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry slowly while mixing with spatula.
- Using an ice cream scoop or about 1/4 cup, fill muffin tin (approx 2/3 full).
- Bake for 18 minutes and remove to cool, enjoy!.