Cheesy and Crispy Banana Fritters.
You can cook Cheesy and Crispy Banana Fritters using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy and Crispy Banana Fritters
- It’s of Bananas.
- It’s of Rice flour.
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of Cheese slice.
- Prepare of peanuts for coating (coarsely ground).
- You need of Some toothpick.
Cheesy and Crispy Banana Fritters step by step
- In a bowl, add the rice flour, cornflour and vanilla essence..
- Add the water and mix with a hand whisk. The consistency should be thick, like heavy cream and be able to coat a spoon. If it is too thick, add a drop more water, too thin, add a little more flour. Set aside..
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil in medium heat. Make sure you do not overfill the pan with oil. I use a small saucepan and cook in batches, filling the pan 1/3rd deep with cooking oil..
- While the oil is heating up, peel the banana, cut in half and then slice lengthwise in half so you have 4 pieces. Cut the cheese slice into three pieces..
- Take half piece banana, put cheese slice then again put banana slice on top of cheese like sandwich..
- Coat all the banana pieces with flour batter evenly. Now carefully place one toothpick in center of this banana to hold..
- Now coat this banana pieces with grinded peanuts. Make sure that banana is coated with grinded peanuts on all the sides evenly..
- Now carefully place this banana piece in the pan, Cook on medium heat.Cook three sides until golden brown.After three sides cooked remove toothpick and cooked the fourth sides till golden brown..
- Place the fritters on kitchen paper..
- For serving, place this fritters on a serving plate, and dust with powdered sugar..
- Your delicious Banana fritters are ready to eat..